KitKat Competition Terms & Conditions
KitKat Gilmours Giveaway Promotion 2019 - Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this KitKat giveaway promotion (Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Promoter), of 60 Roma Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland.
3. This Promotion is being run in all Gilmours Cash ‘n Carry stores in the North Island of New Zealand (Participating Stores).
4. There are 170 prizes of Bluetooth headphones valued at $100 each including GST (each a Prize) to be won under this Promotion. However, please note that Prizes are ‘while stocks last’. Once all 170 Prizes have been awarded to eligible entries under this Promotion, no further Prizes will be awarded and the Promotion will end.
Promotion Period and how to enter
5. This Promotion commences at the start of trade on 4th February 2019 and ends close of trade 31st March 2019 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
6. To enter and be eligible for a Prize under this Promotion, customers must purchase at least the following from a Participating Store (online or in store):
a) 12 inners of Nestle Kit Kat medium bars in one transaction from a Participating Store (online or in store); and
b) As part of each purchase of 12 ‘inners’, the purchase must include 2 inners of the new Kit Kat Triple Choc Whirl 45g 48x or Kit Kat mint Choc Whirl 45g 48x.
In addition, in order for a customer’s purchase to be eligible for a Prize, customers must swipe or register their Gilmours card in connection with the transaction with the Participating Store during the Promotion Period.
How winners are selected
7. A Prize can be redeemed immediately at checkout or on order for each eligible entry with a Participating Store in accordance with these terms and conditions. Please note that Prizes are ‘while stocks last’. Once all 170 Prizes have been awarded to eligible entries under this Promotion, no further Prizes will be awarded and the Promotion will end.
8. To be eligible to receive a Prize a winner must consent to the Promoter’s use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage or injury (including indirect, special and consequential loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant or any other person: (a) in the event that any Prize becomes unavailable under this Promotion for any reason; (b) for any other reason in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter may substitute any Prize at its discretion.
Other Prize conditions
10. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and Contact
15. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter in relation to this prize draw.
16. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to Wholesale Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, 60 Roma Road, Mt Roskill Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.
Version of Terms and Conditions: 21 Jan 2019