Back Your Bar
Gilmours proudly supporting DB Breweries campaign to help the Hospitality Industry
Gilmours are committed to supporting the Hospitality Industry to get back up and running, and are proudly partnering with DB on the ‘Back Your Bar’ programme.
To support bars across the country as they safely reopen for business, DB Breweries is providing a million dollar support package dubbed ‘Back Your Bar’ and with Gilmours as the distribution partner, our DB customers will benefit from this great programme.
The programme aims to help outlets get back on their feet and encourage Kiwi consumers to support local. The Back Your Bar programme will provide hospitality operators with the support they need to responsibly reconnect with their patrons after the lockdown period. This support includes providing them with an online support portal and stock bundles, which Gilmours will be delivering to our DB customers.
The Back Your Bar package includes:
- A practical online support portal that will be regularly updated – backyourbar.co.nz. This is open for the whole industry, not just DB customers, and includes detailed information about the considerations required to operate in the current climate
- A full media campaign to drive awareness and foot traffic to local outlets
- DB customer support including stock bundles and advertising materials for outlets to communicate with customers
www.backyourbar.co.nz offers a wide range of business advice and assistance including:
- Where to get Government support
- How to prepare a venue for patrons
- Health and safety information
- Legal material
- Shareable digital assets
- Digital engagement tips
- Information about Mentemia, Sir John Kirwan’s mental wellbeing app (DB is a proud foundation partner of Mentemia)
Membership enquires are welcome from businesses, clubs, not-for-profit charities or any other organisation. Sign up to become a member with us and start shopping through Gilmours Online or in one of our Cash ‘n Carry stores.