Following the Government announcement this week, from Monday 31 August Auckland will move to Alert Level 2, and the rest of the country will remain at Alert Level 2 for at least one week.
To ensure you continue to operate safely during this time, here’s a couple of key points to be aware of:
- All businesses must ensure that a government-issued QR code is displayed in a prominent place or near main entrances and a separate QR poster is needed for each unique location. This is a new mandatory requirement from the last lockdown and it is an offence not to comply with this requirement.
- The overall limit on numbers is 1OO per separate ‘defined space’. There must be no mingling of people between the different defined spaces (including in common areas).
- Auckland businesses only - ensure that no more than 10 customers or clients are seated at a table together and ensure group bookings are limited to a maximum of 10 people per group.
- 1 metre physical distancing is required between groups and there must be at least 1 metre between tables.
- Only one server is to serve at any table, to the greatest extent practicable.
Operating in Alert Level 2, we will continue to make the safety and wellbeing of you and our team our most important priority. You will see various measures in store including the following:
- Our team will be actively distancing ourselves at least 2 metres for your and our team’s protection
- Protective screens at checkout and floor signage communicating the recommended 2 metre physical distancing length
- We may need to limit the number of members entering our store temporarily if our stores get too busy that it becomes a safety and wellbeing concern for our team or our Gilmours members