As of midnight Sunday 14 February, Auckland is operating under Alert Level 3 requirements and the rest of New Zealand under Alert Level 2. We continue to be here for your Foodservice needs as you operate within these restrictions, and you can continue to order from us 24/7 through Gilmours Online or shop in-store.
Information to help your business
As you operate under Alert Levels 2 & 3 (for all Auckland businesses), here’s some information and resources to help you and your business:
- Learn about how contact tracing helps and get your QR code poster
- Golden rules for businesses at Alert Level 2
- Operating your business under Alert Level 3
- Business Toolkit – signage and posters to print off to help you operate safely
Our focus is on your safety & wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of you and our team is important to us, and we will be reinstating social distancing and health and safety protocols across all our stores. What this means to you:
Delivery of orders
• Some of our store delivery times may change based on our members’ needs. Please visit our Gilmours location page for the most up to date information.
• Our delivery drivers will be actively distancing themselves at least 2 meters away from you when delivering your order.
• For in-person deliveries - we won't be asking for signatures, instead we will be taking a photo as proof the order was delivered or asking for a name and that will be noted on the manifest.
• We’re also doing “zero contact” deliveries so we can leave your order at your premises without you needing to physically meet our delivery driver.
• A mandatory health check is also in place for our drivers at the start of each shift.
Cash ‘n Carry
• Some of our store hours may change in line with the demand from our members. These can also be found on our Gilmours location page above.
• Our team will be actively distancing ourselves at least 2 metres in our stores for your and our team’s protection.
• You will see various measures in-store including our team wearing masks, protective screens at checkout and floor signage communicating the recommended 2 metre physical distancing length.
• We may need to limit the number of members entering our store temporarily if our stores get too busy that it becomes a safety and wellbeing concern for our team or our Gilmours members.
We’re still open for business - your one stop shop
Come in store or shop online for all your contactless pick up & delivery essentials. We have what you need from quality fresh meat, produce, chilled and frozen, to grocery, general merchandise, consumables, wine, beer and spirits.
For the latest updates please refer to our Gilmours news page or visit our Facebook page.