Wellington home delivery
Changes to our Member Home Delivery during Alert Level 3
We’re here to support you and your business get ready for Alert Level 3. From tomorrow, Tuesday 28 April we will no longer be providing our customers a home delivery service, as it will be possible to travel to our store or your business to accept all orders. From Monday 4 May, we’ll be back to operating business as usual with store opening hours, same day and Saturday deliveries.
We're ready to support you, our local businesses, to get hospitality in Wellington back up and running as soon as possible.
Need a home delivery? We’re now offering home delivery to Gilmours Wellington members through Gilmours Online.
We’re now delivering our one stop shop range of quality fresh meat, produce, chilled and frozen, grocery, general merchandise, consumables, wine, beer and spirits – directly to your home in the Wellington area. A $200 minimum order applies.
If you’re already set up to order through Gilmours Online simply shop as you normally would and enter your home address in the shipping instructions as well as your contact phone number.
If you place your order by 3pm you’ll receive your home delivery the next day. Once your order has been picked, we’ll call you to organise payment, and you can pay by either debit or credit card. We’ll also confirm the time your order will be delivered.
If you are not already set up to order through Gilmours Online, please call us on 0800 270 414 and we’ll get you access to order online.
We’ve put in place the following driver delivery protective measures for everyone's wellbeing and safety:
- Our delivery drivers will also be actively distancing themselves at least 2 meters away from you when delivering your order
- We won't be asking for signatures, instead we will be taking a photo as proof the order was delivered or asking for a name and that will be noted on the manifest
- We also have a “zero contact” delivery option and we can leave your order at your premises without you needing to physically meet our delivery driver. You can find this option under your Gilmours Online profile
- If you are ordering alcohol, we will need our driver to check if you look over 25, or you will need to produce ID
- A mandatory health check is also in place for our drivers at the start of each shift
Your wellbeing, and our team’s wellbeing is our number one priority, as we’re committed to being New Zealand’s most trusted and preferred Foodservice partner.
Watch this space, more delivery areas coming soon.
We’ll get through this together