KitKat Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Gilmours KitKat Facebook Competition 2020
Terms and conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a Gilmours Facebook™ page post giveaway (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. This promotion runs from [6pm 04/06/2020], to [11.59pm 11/06/2020 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and above, who are living in New Zealand.
3. To enter, you must respond to the question in the comment section of the Gilmours Facebook™ post indicated as being the post relating to the Promotion (“Relevant Post”) on the Gilmours Facebook™ page (“Facebook Page”) during the Promotion Period. Once the Promotion Period is completed the promoter will randomly select one winner from all valid comments. You will only get one entry into the draw and any duplicate entries will not be valid.
4. No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period closes following the promotion page post. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook™ page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
6. The winner will be announced on the Gilmours page on Facebook™ on the corresponding promotion page post.
7. The prize winner will be contacted by Foodstuffs North Island (“Promoter”) within 72 hours of the end of the Promotion Period during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
8. The prize is one inner of KitKat Mint Cookie Fudge and one inner of KitKat Gooey Caramel. Inners comprises of 40x individual 45g Chocolate bars.
9. If the winning entrant does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. In the event that any of the elements of the prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
11. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
14. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter may amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion and these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the Gilmours page on Facebook™.
18. The Promoter is Foodstuffs North Island Limited, PO Box 27480, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1440, New Zealand
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.
Version of Terms and Conditions: June 2020