Gilmours Meat Madness 2022 Hikobike eBike Giveaway
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this Meat Madness Hikobike eBike giveaway promotion (Promotion) constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Promoter), of 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland.
3. This Promotion is being offered at all Gilmours stores in the North Island of New Zealand (Participating Stores).
4. There are seven (7) prizes of the Hikobike eBike valued at $3,220.00 each including GST (each a Prize) to be won under this Promotion. The total prize pool is worth approximately $22,540.00.
Promotion Period and how to enter
5. This Promotion commences at the start of trade on Monday 18 July 2022 and ends close of trade Sunday 14 August 2022 (Promotion Period).
Method of entry
6. To enter and be eligible for a Prize under this Promotion, a Gilmours customer must spend $250.00 (includes GST) or more in the butchery range in one transaction, from a Participating Store (online or in-store) (Eligible Entry).
7. Each Eligible Entry means one (1) automatic entry into the draw. In order for the Gilmours customer’s purchase to be eligible for a Prize, customers must swipe or register their Gilmours card in connection with the transaction with the Participating Store during the Promotion Period.
How winners are selected
8. The Participating Stores will calculate each account that has purchased $250.00 or more during the Promotion Period and a winner of the Hikobike eBike will be randomly drawn by Monday 29 August 2022, selected from all Eligible Entries per Participating Store. Each Hikobike eBike can either be collected in-store or will be couriered within 14 working days of the draw to the winners selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Once all 7 prizes have been awarded to eligible winners under this Promotion, no further prizes will be awarded, and the Promotion will end.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage or injury (including indirect, special and consequential loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant or any other person: (a) in the event that any prize becomes unavailable under this Promotion for any reason; (b) for any other reason in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter may substitute any prize at its discretion.
Other prize conditions
11. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. Employees of the Promoter, including of any related and subsidiary company of the Promoter and any employees of Participating Stores, are not eligible to enter.
13. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion and these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. By entering the Promotion, you agree that we may use your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
Privacy and contact
19. Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred to Wholesale Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.
Version of Terms and Conditions: June 2022