Gilmours Hospo Hotspot T&C's
Gilmours Hospo Hotspot Campaign 2022
Terms and conditions
1. Voting in this Gilmours Hospo Hotspot campaign constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions.
2. The Organiser of this Gilmours Hospo Hotspot campaign is Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Organiser), of 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland.
3. This Campaign is taking place at all Gilmours stores in the North Island of New Zealand (Participating Stores).
4. There are seven (7) prizes of a $5,000 Gilmours account credit to be won under this Campaign (Prize). Once all seven (7) Prizes have been awarded under this Campaign, no further Prizes will be awarded, and the Campaign will end.
5. This Campaign commences at the start of trade on Monday 20 June 2022 and shall end close of trade on Sunday 31 July 2022 (Campaign Period).
Method of entry
6. To enter, each person must place their single vote for their favourite Hospo Hotspot (Bar, Café, or Restaurant) via Gilmours.co.nz (Eligible Entry).
7. Votes must be for Bars, Cafés, or Restaurants in the North Island only.
8. Each Eligible Entry means one (1) automatic vote. A person may not place their vote more than once.
How winners are selected
9. There are 7 Prizes to be won in total, one per Participating Store. The winners will be selected based on the criteria as set out below. The winner must be:
(a)an existing Gilmours customer;
(b) located in reasonable proximity to each Participating Store; and
(c) the Hospo Hotspot with the highest number of Eligible Entries.
In the event of an equal number of votes, the prize will be selected randomly by the Promoter. The winner will receive the credit on their account within 14 working days of the final counting of votes or the draw by the Organiser, whichever takes place. The winner may not use the credit on their account towards the purchase of tobacco or alcohol related products.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage or injury (including indirect, special, and consequential loss) suffered or incurred by any voter or any other person: (a) in the event that any prize becomes unavailable under this Campaign for any reason; (b) for any other reason in connection with this Campaign. The Organiser may substitute any prize at its discretion.
Other campaign conditions
11. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of votes and to disqualify any vote or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given, or where a vote has been given otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Campaign the decision of the Organiser will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Organiser will be entered into.
Privacy and contact
16. Any questions relating to this Campaign should be referred to Wholesale Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland, New Zealand, or phone (09) 621 0600.
Version of Terms and Conditions: June 2022