We're going digital
UPDATED: 15 Aug 2022
As of 15 August 2022, our Buyer's Guide catalogue will no longer be printed and distributed.
We are committed to our Sustainability and Social Responsibility as a business and are always looking for ways to ensure continuous improvement on how we function. As a result, we have made the decision to make our Buyer's Guide catalogue digital-only.
Moving away from a printed version aligns to our focus on Sustainability and Social Responsibility, but also:
- Reduces the production of 113,900+ pages of paper per Buyer's Guide issue
- This equates to approximately 228 reams of A4 paper or 11+ trees for every issue, equating to approximately 132+ trees every year
- Eliminate the need and use of non-compostable plastic flow wrapping
Other areas where we would be reducing our costs and wastage is in the full-colour printing and production time, and shipping costs.
The digitisation of our Buyer's Guide is an important milestone for us and we are excited for you to be a part of it. We thank you for your ongoing support.
Some of the new features of our digital Buyer's Guide's will start to include are:
- Store details on the last page has clickable links to their location page on www.gilmours.co.nz
- Interactive page tabs for quicker navigation
- Clickable codes for individual products or a range, linking through to Gilmours Online shopping
Watch the short video below on the new features:
Additional functionality is being developed to ensure an easy, simple and fast digital experience for all our valued customers.