We're going digital
UPDATED: 5 Aug 2022
We are excited to announce we are going digital only for our Buyer's Guide catalogue.
Our business focus on Sustainability and Social Responsibility is to reduce waste and our impact on our environment, reducing the need for paper production and the use of non-compostable plastic wrap as we move forward in this digital age.
From 15 August 2022 our Buyer's Guide catalogue will no longer be printed and distributed, with issue 5 being our last print issue.
Moving away from a printed version aligns to our focus on Sustainability and Social Responsibility, but also:
- Reduces the production of 113,900+ pages of paper per Buyer's Guide issue
- This equates to approximately 228 reams of A4 paper or 11+ trees for every issue, equating to approximately 132+ trees every year
- Eliminate the need and use of non-compostable plastic flow wrapping
Other areas where we would be reducing our costs and wastage is in the full-colour printing and production time, and shipping costs.
Some of the new features of our digital Buyer's Guide's will start to include are:
- Store details on the last page has clickable links to their location page on www.gilmours.co.nz
- All email addresses are clickable and will open a new email window if you want to contact us
- Interactive page tabs for quicker navigation
Watch this short video to see it in action:
Additional functionality is being developed to ensure an easy, simple and fast digital experience for all our valued customers.